how the hell do i talk to people
Stand in front of them and press A
I laughed so hard at the word poots
These poots are made for walkin
Last night I found the "Fursona Generator" thanks to some Tumblr friends. I clicked through a few times and was laughing with tears streaming down my face.
My sense of humor is a bit warped.
Here are a few of the ones I got right away. Just super quick sketches— I needed to do something fun. I need to go back and hit it again for more inspiration later on.
nam i love you so much
T-shirts available for a limited time for $13.95(US) @Naolito
In other news, this is one of my favorite Twitter happenings to date.
there’s a comic book store in my town that gives ladies a 10% discount and the people who work there are really friendly so lots of ladies show up to hang out and buy comics and one time i was looking through some new releases and this guy walked in, saw all the ladies, did a double take, and said really loudly and condescendingly, ‘there sure are a lot of girls in here for a comic store!’ and laughed but no one else laughed with him and it was glorious
- Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. ”Fire and Blood!”
- Cersei Lannister: “Love is poison. A sweet poison, yes, but it will kill you all the same.”
- Margaery Tyrell: “The girl is as clever as she is pretty.”
- Ygritte of the Free Folk: “If we die we´ll die, but first we´ll live”
- Yara (aka Asha) Greyjoy: “She’s commanded men. She’s killed men. And she knows who she is.”
- Ellaria Sand. “Something about her draws the eye…”
ur mom hands u a glass of orange juice. u take a sip. its not orange juice. its stirred egg yolks. u spit them all out. u ask ur mom why. she turns around. its not ur mom. its me. ur mom is gone. im ur mother now
these old spice commercials have been getting really crazy lately